The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
Buying A Gift Card
- Gift Cards purchased online will be mailed to the recipient within 2 business days
- Cashier must scan barcode to activate. Cards are not valid until activated at Wine Country Gardens
Using Your Gift Card
- Redeemable at Wine Country Gardens or online at winecountrygardens.net
- No expiration date, no fees
- Not redeemable for cash
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards replaced only with valid proof of purchase to extent of remaining card balance
- Not a credit or debit card
- Purchases are deducted from gift card until balance reaches zero
When using a gift card(s) and the balance of the card(s) does not cover the total cost of your order, the remaining balance can be paid by cash or credit card. If the total order is less than the balance on your gift card(s) any unused balance will remain on the gift card for future use.
Retain your gift card (even if balance is zero) until you are sure you’re satisfied with the transaction. If you return or cancel items that you paid for using a gift card, the amount charged to the gift card will go back on the card. If you have no longer have the card, call us to request a new one.
Gift card purchases that are returned or cancelled, cannot be credited to a credit card or cash.
Checking Your Gift Card Balance
Check balance at http://mps.bz/storecard, must have card number available.
Or see any cashier at Wine Country Gardens to have balance checked.
All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.